Day two of DIY Week is all about flowers and cake! Brides have been getting so creative with making their own flowers and bouquets. I’ve seen everything from using fabric and paper, to creating bouquets out of brooches and knobs. Here are some of my all time favorites!
1. La Belle Bride | Felt Heart Bouquet
2. 100 Layer Cake | Fabric Flowers
3. The Inspired Bride | Sewing Pattern Flower
4. 100 Layer Cake | Knob Bouquet
5. Green Wedding Shoes | Paper Flowers
6. Santa Barbara Wedding Style | Fabric Boutonnieres
7. Fancy Pants Weddings | Brooch Bouquet
8. Wedding Chicks | Music Paper Flowers
There are so many easy and affordable ways to dress up you wedding cake. From adorable toppers to amazing dessert displays, here are some of the best way to keep your cake looking fab!
1. Eat Drink Pretty | Cake Stand
2. The City Cradle | Crocheted Cake Hearts
3. Ruffled | Polaroid Cake Topper
4. Austin Wedding Blog | Wedding Cake Chandelier
5. Project Wedding | Macaron Tower
6. Amy Atlas | Grocery Store Dessert Table
7. Ruffled | Thread Heart Cake Topper
Are you ready to take on your wedding day flowers? How about some sweet cake toppers?
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for more great DIY’s! We will be overloading you with
the best DIY decor ideas!