Weddings are all about the details, and some of the best details are DIYs! For DIY Week today, I’ve pulled together my favorite quick and easy DIYs that are sure to make a chic difference to any wedding!
1. Ruffled | Lace Seating Chart
2. Alchemy | Tie Rack Seating Chart
3. Ruffled | String Chandelier
4. Emmaline Bride | Pom Escort Cards
5. Luna & Chloe | Wood Table Numbers
6. Ruffled | Doily Chandelier
7. Luna & Chloe | Votive Holder
8. Ruffled | Recycled Glass Chandelier
Creative seating charts and chandeliers have definitely been taking over the wedding world! I’m loving these easy DIYs that create such a chic atmosphere!
1. Style Me Pretty | Candy Poppers
2. The City Cradle | Shake for a Kiss
3. Truly Smitten | Felt Garland
4. Carter and Cook | Yard Covered Chargers
5. The City Cradle | Chalkboard Flags
6. Ruffled | Ring Bearer Bowl
7. Style Me Pretty | Ribbon Wand
Even the smallest details like these cute chalkboard flags or ribbon wands for your guests to wave will make such a sweet difference to you day!
So what do you think? What details are you loving?
Be sure to check back tomorrow for awesome food and favor DIYs!!