DIY Week is here!! If you haven’t heard, this week is DIY Week at Glamour and Grace, a whole week dedicated to the very best in DIYs from around the wedding blogosphere! To start off the week, I thought we’d begin with amazing DIYs for the bride, her maids, and her guests.
[A little guide for the DIYs: Those marked with ** come with downloadable content!]
1. Style Me Pretty | Flower Bracelet
2. Ruffled | Vintage Lace Headband
3. Green Wedding Shoes | Pretty Shoes
4. Once Wed | Birdcage Veil
An easy and personal DIY to do is adding something special to your own look. Whether that be a fresh flower bracelet, a glam headband, some ruffled shoes, or a sweet birdcage veil, all are easy, chic, and cheap!
1. The Bride’s Guide | Out of Town Guest Box**
2. Inspire the Bride | Bridesmaid Guide**
3. 100 Layer Cake | Bridesmaid Gift
4. Elizabeth Anne Designs | Bridesmaid Tote
5. Ruffled | Transparent Soap Gifts
Give your gals and your guests something they’ll love! Let your ladies feel the love with a cute personalized tote filled with a sweet locket, some aromatic soap, and a wedding guide to keep them on track. A chic and simple out of town box will help your guests feel at home and excited for your big day.
So what do you think? Which ones are your faves? Have you got what it takes to create a stunning bridal look and happy maids? With how simple all these DIYs are, I know you do! Be sure to check back tomorrow for all the best ideas for cakes and DIY flowers, you won’t want to miss it!