I hope you all have been enjoying DIY Week for far! Today we are finally getting to the good stuff: food and favors! DIYing food for your wedding might need a little more skill than some other DIYs out there, but these are still pretty simple and definitely worth the effort!
[A little guide for the DIYs: Those marked with ** come with downloadable content!]
1. My Sweet and Saucy | Ruffle Cake *video tutorial
2. Our Best Bites | Pie in a Jar
3. Bridal Buzz | Sweetie Pies **
4. Bubble and Sweet | Ribbon Candy
5. Blush Ink | Chocolate Spoons
6. Austin Wedding Blog | Marshmallow Fondant
7. Wedding Chicks | Strawberry Jam
DIY favors are one of my favorite DIY touches. It is personal and sweet and lets guest know that you really care and took time to give them something special! Here are some of the cutest and unique favors I’ve seen!
1. Grey Likes Weddings | Tea Envelopes
2. Style Me Pretty | Ice Cream in a Jar**
3. Elizabeth Anne Designs | S’more Love
4. Style Me Pretty | Sugar Packets
5. Style Me Pretty | Coasters
6. Style Me Pretty | Lemon Drop Favors
7. Style Me Pretty | Apple Roasting Favors**
So which ones are your favorites? What DIYs will you be doing for your wedding?
Be sure to check back tomorrow for the last day of DIY Week! I’m going to overload you with the best DIY stationary and TONS of free downloads!